Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend

Last weekend Makenna and I went to Princeton to see HSM3 with Brooke and Lexi. Lexi had invited 4 other girls to go along also. We went and had pizza and let them play in the park. Then to the movie. It was pretty good and Makenna enjoyed it. Although I think she like all the popcorn more! Friday night we carved 2 pumpkins. Let me tell you, I don't remember it being so hard. For some reason ours were very hard to cut. The first one we made a ghost but after that the second ended up just being a jack o latern. Jeremy was worn out from having to use so much pressure to cut them. I think they were super pumpkins!

Tomorrow we are taking the kids Trick or Treating. Makenna is going to be a cowgirl and Matthew is a horse. We made cookies last night for Makenna to take to daycare. I can just imagine how much junk she is going to get. Last year she made her self sick on all the treats, I will definetly be paying more attention this time!

I got my order form Uppercase living today, so my next project is to get that done. Hope I don't screw it up too bad!!! Guess that's all for now, we have been pretty boring the past week, but that is ok with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun trick or treating! Before you know it she'll be "too old" to dress up!!! LOL!

Jamie said...

I'm right there with you on eating to much candy. Emma went trick or treating last night and she is trying to organize it as we speak. She just can't keep her hands off of it. I am sure she will have a belly ache before tonight.