Saturday night I had my 10 year class reunion. The kids were staying all night with Nana so we had our first completly child free night in 6 months! I had a great time at the reunion and we had a great turnout. I think around 40 or so classmates came plus guests. Pretty good for a class with 70 in it. We had it at the Polo Room in Jasper and had a catered meal and DJ. It was great to see everyone and catch up. A BIG Thanks to Kristin for all her hard work. Without her it wouldn't have gone so well!
Sunday Denise and I headed to the Home Tour. It was neat to see everyone's homes and the different ideas. Made me feel like I live in a shack though! But that's ok, I love my shack! Right now our house is a fun house/toy shop for the kids. Which is fine with me, I will have plenty of time to have pretty's when they are older. It looked like the 2009 Class made lots of money for their Senior trip.
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment