This past weekend we went to a weiner roast and hayride at our friends Tiffany and Brady's. Makenna had a great time running around playing with all the kids and eating way too much sugar. The hayride was fun, wasn't cold, and didn't last too long! Last year was freezing and I think it lasted over an hour! Matthew didn't get to go since he still had the blisters, so he stayed home with his Mamaw and Papaw.
Matthew is all better from his HFM disease. He was better by Monday, so I got the day all to myself. Not that I got to do anything fun, I spent the whole day cleaning the house. I had planned on trying to go thru scrapbooking stuff but that didn't happen. When I got to a certain little girls room I quickly realized that she had not been putting toys away like she said, but more of shoving them wherever. I think I spent almost 2 hours just putting stuff back where it went. I guess I need to follow up after I ask her to put toys away.
Wednesday night we took Makenna to Awana's (kind of like a sunday school class) at Providence Mennonite church. She had mentioned she wanted to go, since several from daycare go, so we gave it a try. She loved it even though one of her best buds didn't get to go this week. We will definetly be going back next week.
This weekend is our first non event filled weekend in months. But apparently I like to be busy, because I am already planning a trip to Lark Ranch sometime this weekend. We have only taken Makenna once a couple of years ago and we weren't to impressed. But I have heard they have added more stuff and she is older and can do more now. Should be a good time.
Have a great weekend!!!
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment