Matthew is growing up way to fast for me!!! Especially since Jeremy says we are done. But I may have to change his mind!! Anyway a couple of Saturday's ago he started holding his own bottle. I thought it was just a one time deal, but he has continued so I guess not! Matthew has also started trying his hardest to crawl. He hasn't yet figured out that he has to move his arms and legs at the same time so he spends a lot of time flopping back down to his belly. Most times he gets up and rocks on his knees. So only a matter of time! I am sure big sister will not be happy about that when he finally does crawl. All her small toys, like Polly Pockets and Barbie stuff will have to go into her room. I plan on putting a baby gate up in her door to make sure he can't get in but she can still play and not be closed off from us. You never know what she will do behind closed doors!
Yesterday was another first for Matthew. He got up early as usual and I feed him a bottle but I still had to finish getting ready for work. So I put him in his exersaucer right outside the bathroom door and he started whining and held his arms up for me to pick him up. It was too cute and Mommy couldn't resist, especially since it was the first time he had done that!
I almost forgot about this one...Matthew also has started trying to wave bye-bye. He is too cute, I had forgotten how fun it is to watch them do things for the first time.
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment