Last week Matthew started crawling!! He had been working on it for awhile and finally got going. Although it is not the usual method of crawling. He will get up on his hand and knees and then go to his tip toes and push himself forward and then do a belly flop. It is so funny to watch and I got him on video Saturday doing it. Matthew is really moving now and I figure it won't be too much longer before he figures out to use his knees too! We have warned Makenna that she know has to make sure all her toys are put up.
And he started saying Dada! I have told him everyday to say Mama but of course it was dada first. Same way with Makenna. So know that is all he does is crawl around saying dada constantly. There is one benefit for me...when he wakes up in the middle of the night saying it I let Jeremy know he wants him!
Sunday we all went to Lark Ranch. We hadn't been since Makenna was 1, so it was a lot more fun. Makenna had a blast going down the slide and riding the horse. Makenna & I went on the hayride to the pumpkin patch and picked out little pumpkins for her and Matthew. Now we just have to carve them.
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



1 comment:
I love the idea of when Matthew says Dada you let Jeremy take over. I think I will try that!
Post a Comment