Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged

So I am suppose to post 6 random things about me...this might be hard!

1. I would love to be able to stay at home with my kids. But I often wonder if I would be able to handle it! I know that would be a lot harder than what I do now.

2. I am an absolute klutz. Ok, so you have probably figured that out from my other posts. I am so uncoordinated and fall down/trip/bang arms and legs against things that it is not funny!

3. I love to scrapbook, but I haven't done it in almost a year. Talk about a lot to catch up on. Poor Matthew doesn't even have a book yet and I haven't done Makenna's 3rd birthday, let alone 4th!!

4. Jeremy and I have been together for almost 10 years. We started dating right after high school and got married 7 years ago.

5. I have mild OCD when it comes to keeping the kitchen clean. I immediately have to get up from the table after a meal and start cleaning up. It bothered Jeremy for awhile because he thought we could sit for a minute and talk/relax, but I think he has accepted it now! I hate to leave the house or go to bed with anything out of place in the kitchen. Wonder where I got this....Mom!!!

6. Shopping is not a favorite of mine. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind to go shopping and love to find a good bargain but the all day marathon's that some do (Tiffany!!!) I can't handle. Probably would be a different story if I hit the lottery, oh wait I would have to play first!

Not to exciting but that's me! Tagging..Jill, Jamie, ?? , not sure who else reads this and hasn't already been tagged.

No comments: