Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sick Again

This time it is Matthew. Last night after we got home I was putting him down for a nap and noticed this little blisters on his hands. I immediately figured it was hand, foot, and mouth disease. I had Makenna go get Jeremy and we checked his feet out and sure enough there were some there also. So Jeremy called the pediatrician and they confirmed what I thought. My poor baby's hands look terrible but they don't seem to bother him. I pray that he doesn't get them in his mouth, that would be awful. Jeremy is off today with him and my mom is keeping him tomorrow. I was planning on spending my day off Monday for Columbus Day child free and going thru scapbooking stuff and cleaning, but that may not happen now. This always seems to happen when I plan a day to myself! Makenna had this when I was pregnant with Matthew but nothing like he has. I feel terrible for him, but so far it isn't affecting him. Pray he gets over this quickly and without getting them in his mouth!

2 comments:

The Jeffers Clan said...

Amber, I will be praying for the poor little guy. I bet Makenna and Leighton had it at the same time. It was going around at day care.

Anonymous said...

I hope your little boy gets better soon!! Poor guy!