Saturday my dad was down and we all went to the Gastof for lunch. My grandma, aunt & uncle, dad & stepmom, and us all went. Had a good time but we couldn't stay long before we had to leave to get ready for the game. Saturday night Makenna, mom, me and some girls from work went to the IU/Purdue volleyball game. Our summer intern (she's great!!) for the past 2 summers plays for IU. We had a good time even though IU lost. I am sure Justin will be upset to know Makenna was yelling for IU.
Sunday, Jeremy dragged Makenna and I out of bed to get ready for church. We were not ready to get up since we had gotten home pretty late. Then that afternoon we all helped put up Jeremy's tree stands. I think it took us almost 3 hours but we got them done.
Matthew is growing like a weed and trying his hardest to crawl. He is beginning to get up an his knees but hasn't quite figured it out yet. Still no teeth but he has began baby food. So far he has had peas, carrots, and squash. He hasn't even made a face on any of them, so I hope he will be a good eater like his dad and sister and not be picky like mom.
This weekend is my 10 year class reunion. I think there is around 60 that have RSVP, so a pretty good turnout. We got our church pics back and I will try to figure out how to post the family one. They turned out really good.



1 comment:
Amber - Your family picture turned out really good. I hope your family has gotten rid of the sickness. Have a good week!
Post a Comment