Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tomorrow is T-Day

Matthew will be getting his tubes tomorrow. We had our consult w/Dr Moss yesterday and he agreed w/Dr Ruff on getting tubes. They asked when we wanted it done and I said as soon as we can and they could get him in tomorrow. I don't know time yet, I have to call after 3 to find out. Hopefully bright and early since he can't eat after midnight. That is not going to be fun!

Yesterday we turned his carseat forward facinng. He's not quite a year but he is already over the 20lb mark and he hates his carset rear facing. This morning he didn't make a peep on the way to daycare. Before he would scream the minute you put him in until we got wherever we were going. So much better!

Makenna and I had the cutest conversation the other day. We were talking about Matthew's birthday coming up and she always tells me then she will be 5. I told her that made mommy sad since she would be going to kindergarten before long. She quickly told me that even when she is 5 she will still be my little girl and even when she goes to kindergarten. She is so sweet!

1 comment:

Laura Raber said...

I'll be praying for you and Matthew tomorrow...I'm sure it will go smoothly! I've heard from other moms who have been through this that it's like getting a "new" child within 24 hours! I hope Matthew with recover quickly and be that happy little boy that's in the pic on your blog! So sweet...I can't believe McKenna's going to be 5!! That's just insane!