Love the pics! Aren't you just the blogging fool lately?!! I love it! I always read...but don't always post. Glad to hear Matthew is doing much better!! And...yes...Miss M looks a lot like her Daddy :)
Makenna does look just like her daddy! I see Matthew likes to do exactly what Mya likes to do! Climb on the dishwasher door:) I think I put a picture on a couple weeks ago of the same thing! Funny!
Jeremy and I have been married since July 7, 2001. We have two wonderful kids, Makenna and Matthew. Makenna is 4 1/2, full of energy and loves to be outside with her daddy. Matthew is 1 and loves to get into anything he is not suppose to and follow big sis around. We have been blessed by these 2 gifts from God.
4 comments:
I love the picture of Matthew on the dishwasher, I don't know it is, but it is a kid magnet.
I love the picture of Matthew on the dishwasher, I don't know what it is about dishwashers, but it is a kid magnet
Love the pics! Aren't you just the blogging fool lately?!! I love it! I always read...but don't always post. Glad to hear Matthew is doing much better!! And...yes...Miss M looks a lot like her Daddy :)
Makenna does look just like her daddy! I see Matthew likes to do exactly what Mya likes to do! Climb on the dishwasher door:) I think I put a picture on a couple weeks ago of the same thing! Funny!
Post a Comment