The tooth fairy it seems will be visiting our house soon. I noticed over the weekend that Makenna's bottom 2 middle teeth are very loose. It kind of scared her at first, but when I told her the tooth fairy leaves money she was fine with it! She seems really young to be loosing teeth, but what do I know.
And......Matthew is getting his first 2 teeth. His bottom 2 middle ones are coming in and have broke thru the gums. Seems strange for him to be getting them and Makenna to be loosing hers!
I think this next part of my post I should just keep a draft of. The kids are sick again. Makenna told us Saturday night that the side of her mouth hurt, so I checked it out and she had a huge blister. Off to the walk in clinic her and Jeremy went. Then at 3:30 Sunday morning Matthew was running a 103 temp. By later that morning, my throat was hurting, so Matthew and I went to the clinic. Now we all 3 are on antibiotics and Matthew is also on breathing treatments. I am so ready for winter to be over and we can air out our houses and get rid of some of these germs!!
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



2 comments:
I hope you all get to feeling better! We're still fighting these germs off too! I'm ready to open the windows and air out the house!!!
oh my goodness! i cant believe she's got loose teeth already! I will check the clothes and let you know! Thanks
Post a Comment