Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where to start

As always we have been super busy. Mom & I had a yard sale last weekend that didn't go so well. It was a lot of work for no more people than we had show up. I was hoping to be able to get rid of a lot of Makenna's clothes. I still have all of her baby clothes thru now. I think there were 12 totes...way more than one little girls needs!!! Hopefully I can have another and do better.

Jeremy's 10 year class reunion was this past weekend. It was a pretty good time. Although we sat and talked to the same people we always do. Then on Sunday we had a family reunion. It went pretty good. Even with all the wind and Makenna hitting her head while on the tractor ride, it went well.

Both of the kids have decided to get sick this week. Luckily we go for checkups tomorrow so they can get checked out. Saturday is Jeremy's birthday and I think we are going to take him to Red Lobster to eat. And do some shopping for the kids. They both despartely need clothes for fall/winter. Poor Matthew is outgrowing everything 3-6 months, but I hate to buy any summer clothes so we are making do. On Sunday I am taking them to get their 4 year and 6 month picutres taken. I was a bad mom and didn't get 3 month pictures taken for Matthew so I really need to get it done. Hopefully they are feeling better by then.

2 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Ummm...I know a certian cousin of yours that would gladly buy some of those clothes you are taking about!!