Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Happy 29th Birthday Jeremy! We celebrated (well kind of) Jeremy's 29th birthday on Saturday. He has been battling the stomach flu since Thursday so it wasn't much of a celebration. We all went to Evansville and got the kids some clothes and out to eat at Red Lobster. I couldn't have asked for my kids to be any better. This was Matthew's first shopping experience so I wasn't sure how he would be. And Makenna likes to take off from you and hide in the racks of clothes. But they were both great! Although Makenna did get tired of trying on clothes. Jeremy and Makenna did have fun kicking and throwing a football around in Old Navy.

Yesterday I took the kids to get pictures taken. I can't wait to see them. Makenna was posing like crazy and being her normal funny self and we got Matthew to smile lots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Didn't I just see you in Wal Mart!?! I didn't know you had a blog and then I saw you on my sisters! Sounds like you had a good trip to E'ville! Those kids are getting so big!!!!