Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Makenna!

Makenna celebrated her 4th birthday on Sunday. We went to church that morning and the kids both got dedicated. They both behaved, which I was kind of nervous about before hand. But other kids were wandering all over the stage, so I think it would have been ok. We had Makenna's party that afternoon. All the grandparents, family and a few friends came over. She had such a good time playing with all the kids. It was a Hannah Montana themed party. And I think she got everything HM. Makenna got a purse, wig, microphone, crocs, tennis shoes, watch and a few shirts all Hannah Montana. But she loves it! Makenna made me put on the wig and when Jeremy saw it he said I looked like a man....guess I shouldn't ever dye my hair blond! We asked her later that night if she wanted to go out to eat and she said yes to McDonalds, which I knew was coming. So we took her there to eat and play. We got home and watched part of the new Little Mermaid movie that Brooke got her for her bday. We finally had to make her go to bed because she said she wasn't tired, but she was out in no time.
Yesterday we went swimming in our pool for the last time this year. While we were swimming Jeremy threw one of those water ball bombs towards me and accidently hit me in the nose with it. He then thought it would be funny to pour cold water on me while I sat in the pool. I didn't think it was funny, but everyone else did. Man was that cold! I told him, you know what they say about paybacks. :)

No comments: