I was walking into the garage last night, and lets just say that rain+flip flops+garage floor did not mix, and went sliding across the floor. My right leg went under me and I landed on my knee and foot. This is the same leg I landed on Sunday when I was trying to catch Makenna from falling off her bike and I fell down. I was carry Matthew, but thank goodness he was in his carset and it didn't hurt him. I am sure this doesn't surprise anyone as I am the biggest klutz ever. I bet right now Kristin is recalling my slide down the hill at the Washington park on the 4th of July one year!!
Last night started the Turkey Trot. We didn't go, but we will be there the rest of the weekend. Jeremy has been there 2 nights helping set up. Tonight Makenna will be racing her turkey, Billy Bob (like that uncle Bill?!). Then Jeremy and I are going to the concert tomorrow night and to the "garden". Jeremy has to help tear down the stage tonight and tomorrow night and then help with the demo on Sunday. So our weekend will be full of the Turkey Trot. I will let you know how Makenna does.
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment