Monday, September 8, 2008

Racing Turkeys..

Makenna did a great job racing her Turkey, Billy Bob, on Friday. She came in 4th place in her heat with no help from Jeremy. She did it all on her own. She was even trying to pet the turkey before it started. Jeremy and I went Saturday night to the concert. I wasn't really having a good time since none of my friends were able to come. So I waited on him to get done and we went home. Good thing too since Matthew got up at 5 Sunday morning! Then Jeremy spent all day Sunday helping with the demo. He got to be a flag man which he was thrilled over.

The kids and I went to church Sunday and on our way to Wal-Mart after Makenna showed me she really does listen sometimes! We finally have gotten her to go back to the children's ministry during church. She had thought she was too big to be with the 2-3 year old's, so know that she is 4 she got to move up. Anyway she told me that when you are scared that God is in your heart. So sweet!! I had to make sure to tell Jeremy to ask her what she learned.

1 comment:

JessGraceIz said...

Welcome to the blog world. I was glad to see you at the Turkey Trot a couple of weeks ago. You two little ones are growing...I think Grace and Makenna miss each other since we left daycare. Stay in touch.
Jess