This past Saturday Jeremy & I took Makenna out on a date with just the 3 of us. We went to Evansville to Chuck E Cheese. It was her first time going and I was hoping to have lots of fun, but it didn't turn out that way at least for me. I wasn't feeling so great all day, but I took some medicine and felt better so when Jeremy got off work we headed out. We ordered our pizza and Makenna took off to play on the slide while we waited. Everything was going great, Makenna & I rode the big rocking horse and she rode the clock swing thing and played a few games. Then I wasn't feeling good anymore so I went to the van. Jeremy & Makenna played for awhile longer and then we ran to a couple more places and then went home. It was a good thing we did because the minute we got home I was hit with the stomach flu. By Sunday I was better but very tired and had a headache. Then Sunday night Makenna woke up with it. So I spent Monday washing, cleaning and disenfecting everything in sight. So far Matthew and Jeremy have been spared this round.
Yesterday I took Matthew back for his recheck on his ears. I was expecting good news since he has been in such a better mood and not messing with his ears. But that was not the case. Dr. Ruff informed me that his left ear was still infected and he gave us another round of antiboitics and if this doesn't work then he will have to have tubes. We go back the end of the month for another recheck. I hate to think about my baby getting tubes, but at this point of dealing with this for almost 6 weeks it would probably be the best option.
Now for my rant....Why oh why do doctors office's make you sit in the exam room for an hour and 15 mintues waiting on the doctor. If you are running that far behind, call me and I could have worked another hour not made my 2 kids sit thru that. There is only so much to entertain a 10 month old and 4 1/2 year old in a doctors office for so long. By the time we left I was VERY much on edge, Makenna had lost her TV privileges for 2 nights and Matthew was a grump and needed a nap. I can't complain too much since that is the first time it has happened there but it is one thing for me to wait but having both kids made it so much worse. The rest of the night consisted of running all night to get presecriptions, go to Awana's, and dropping my van off to get worked on. Oh, did I mention that Tuesday night when I left work I lost all power. I was still on base and had no idea who to call, but luckily I pulled over and shut it off and it stared right back up. But we are going to have it checked just in case. And to top the day off I got a warning ticket for speeding on my way to pick up the kids from daycare!!
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



2 comments:
Hey girl I know what you mean about the doc's office. I have that problem all the time with dr. bies. I try to schedule my app. at 1:20. That is the best time to go.
I agree with Jennifer. I usually make my appointments at about that time...and still have to wait some, but not near as long as usual.
If Matthew does have to get tubes I can ask some of the surgery girls who they recommend, if you want. Let me know!
Post a Comment