Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's official.....

My baby is walking!!!! The only time he crawls is to get somewhere to pull up and then off he goes. Matthew still hasn't figured out how to stand up on his own yet, but he is working on it. And I have gotten a few mama's out of him. I don't know if it was an accident or what, but I will take it. When I tell him to say mama, he just gives me his little gummy grin like, you can't make me.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to feed a 10 month old who is beginning to hate babyfood but has no teeth, let me know. I was in WalMart monday trying to find things he could eat and there just aren't that many options I could think of.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is getting so big. I would try some of the gerber graduates. They are pretty soft or over cook your green beans, pea, ect. and mash them really well.