Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a Day!

Today one of my friends & co-worker had her baby! Leigha Paige was born this morning and weighed 4lbs 13 oz and was 18 inches. She was 3 weeks early, but doing very good. Please keep her in your prayers so she can grow and get bigger and get to go home! It was such a huge sigh of relief to get her here and healthy. They have been on bedrest since December and thru a lot in the past couple of years, I am so glad Leigha is here and healthy.

And I made my last student loan payment today!!!!!!!!! WooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!! Can you tell I am VERY excited by this!!!

Also my Grandma is in the hospital. Mom took her on Saturday and they determined she has had a mini stroke, and probably others before that went unnoticed. She is being moved to a Nursing Home today. It seems to have affected her memory and not her arms or legs. Keep her in your prayers that she recovers and doesn't have any more.

3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Praise the Lord for Great News!!! I am so glad that they are both doing good and I will say a prayer for the baby to get the nourishment she needs, so she can get home sooner. Also prayers for your Grandma, for healing and comfort while she gets adjusted to a new environment.

Jess

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your friends and your grandma!!!

Sonya said...

Hey, I will be praying for the baby and your friends and your grandma! Hope you are doing well havn't seen you in awhile!