Today is my sweet baby boy's first birthday! I can not believe how fast this year went. He is such a sweet loving little boy and brings a smile to our faces everyday. We go tomorrow for his one year check up so I will have to update then with weight and height. But here is what he has been up to lately. He said ball for the first time monday night, he is getting his top two teeth, and hates to be outside. I am hopefull that will change soon. Matthew does good if someone is holding him or in a swing/stroller but to be down and walking around he is not too sure about.
Happy First Birthday Matthew!
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my I can still see you pregnant sitting on those hard bleaches at gymnastics...I can't believe he is one.
Happy Birthday Matthew!
Matthew is a good little guy! Glad to see you've been reading :)
Your kiddos are adorable...
and all's fair in friends and blogging--been stalking you too, but now I can follow freely! hooray!
Post a Comment