Friday, March 13, 2009

Visit from the tooth fairy

Last night as I was brushing Makenna's teeth, she told me I hurt her loose tooth. So I stopped and checked it out. One touch and it was out of there! I had to make sure to keep her still until I got it out so she wouldn't swallow it. She was so excited!!! She started running around and yelling like crazy. So we put it on her nightstand and she went to bed anxiously awaiting a visit from the tooth fairy. I figured if we put it under her pillow she would play with it and hard telling where it would it up, and the tooth fairy wants to keep it! Makenna got up at 3 this morning running in our room showing off the dollar she got and telling us the tooth fairy had been there. It was a little hard to show my excitement at that time of the morning! I took her picture last night with her new hole in her mouth and then this morning with her money. She had to run in daycare this morning and show nanny. And she gets to color a special tooth picture today and they keep them and hang them on the wall for everyone's 1st tooth. There is another one loose too, right next to this one!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So sweet....Our girls are going up!