Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a weekend

Matthew started getting sick on Friday at daycare and then after being home for a few hours I realized what it was.......Rotavirus! If anyone's kids have had this I feel your pain. What a nasty virus! I feel so bad for him, everytime we go to change his diaper (usually clothes too) he screams. I think he had 4 baths yesterday and is still home with my mother in law today with it and my mom is going to have him tomorrow. Thank God we have parents that are willing to step in and help us. I am still trying to get my leave built up after having him this year and Jeremy's employers are not, to put it nicely, family oriented (they hung up on him yesterday when he called in) I got sick one time Sunday night and I wasn't feeling too great yesterday so Jeremy stayed home part of the morning with us. Luckily Matthew took a 2 1/2 hour nap for me. I pray Makenna doesn't get it, and I found out this morning one of the boys in her part of daycare starting vomitting last night. Pray Matthew gets over this soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

ewww I feel your pain. when kids are hospitalized for this i feel terrible for them!! Hope he's feeling better!!