Can someone help me with my blog. I am trying to add a lily pie ticker and everytime I do it tells me it is invalid or something like that. I realize I am not the most computer smart person but I thought I could figure this out!
Looks like you got your lilypie's added...I could never get them to work. Just found your site through someone else's! Hope all is well...the kids are cute as pie!! Now I'll be able to see what you all are up to!
Jeremy and I have been married since July 7, 2001. We have two wonderful kids, Makenna and Matthew. Makenna is 4 1/2, full of energy and loves to be outside with her daddy. Matthew is 1 and loves to get into anything he is not suppose to and follow big sis around. We have been blessed by these 2 gifts from God.
1 comment:
Looks like you got your lilypie's added...I could never get them to work. Just found your site through someone else's! Hope all is well...the kids are cute as pie!! Now I'll be able to see what you all are up to!
Post a Comment