Matthew had a doctors appointment yesterday for his sickness and they went ahead and did his well baby also. Dr R told me he probably didn't have Rotavirus since he was vacinated for it but something along the same line as it. And after looking in his ears informed me he had a very bad left ear infection. I was shocked by that one. I wasn't expecting to hear that since he hadn't shown any signs of it bothering him. So he had to get an antiboitic shot and then Dr R told me I could give him Imodium once and then Pepto for 3 days. Thank God it stopped!!! Now we just have to get him over the ear infection and we will be better. We have to go back next week to make sure it is all gone. And Dr R gave me a note for Makenna telling her what a big girl she was for stopping sucking her thumb. Night time is still a struggle but she is working hard at it. She was so happy when I read it to her and told her how proud he was of her.
At 9 months (well almost) he was 21 lbs 10 oz and 29 inches long. He is crawling, pulling up, and walking holding on to stuff. He has even started to get brave and let go and try standing on his own. He is clapping, trying to wave bye bye, saying dada and lots of jibbering. And still no teeth yet.
I leave you with a prayer request.. A friend & coworker of mine is pregnant and has been put on bedrest. Please pray for her and her family.
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



1 comment:
Isn't Dr R great?! We're so lucky to have such a great group of peds so near!
Post a Comment