Wednesday, August 5, 2009

YARD SALE!

I am having a yard sale at my house this Saturday August 8. I am selling girl clothes size 0 - 5, boys 0- 12 months, bouncer, exersaucer, 2 swings (one almost brand new because little man hated it!), infant car seat and 2 bases, girls shoes 0 - ? (can't remember for sure what I have)some toys, maternity clothes: L, XL (if I can get it priced before then!) and some books. Mostly selling kids clothes. The 12 -15 totes of clothes that have accumulated over the past 5 years need to go to a good home.

So if anyone actually still checks this blog and is interested come check it out. If you need directions email me: amber.lashley@navy.mil

1 comment:

Lauren said...

would come but not at that stage of life just yet. However, if you have shower curtains on sale let me know :D