Two posts, one day, crazy I know. But for the 3 people that probably read this blog, I am thinking about having a yard sale at my house. For those of you that know where I live, is it a good idea? I live off the highway a few miles and a couple of turns. I am not sure if people would find it and don't want to waste my time. But I really need to get rid of about 10 totes of girl clothes (0-size 5) and boy (0-12mo). I tried having one last year at my mom's but did not do very good at all. And I have baby swing, exersaucer, bouncy seat, etc. So what do you think?
4 comments:
Hey! I had so much more luck at my yardsale at my house than at my moms...If you advertise & put signs up people will show up! Good luck!
Amber,
I would just advertise alot and have a bunch of signs and people will come. Maybe you should wait until the weather is a little warmer, or even the summer and then the turnout might be better. I have about bought all the clothes for Kelsye-how can you have 10 more totes? Ha ha! Anyways, you wouldnt happen to have a outside play house you want to get rid of do you?
As long as I get to look thru it first :)
Sounds like a great idea to me. Just put lots of clear signs and a good ad in the paper. I'll try to come for girls clothes:)
Kristi
Post a Comment