So I have decided to create a blog too after seeing how many people have one. Hopefully this will help me keep track of everything going on in our lives.
A little about my family. Jeremy and I have been married for 7 years this past July. We have two WONDERFUL children, Makenna and Matthew. Makenna will be 4 on Sunday, August 31, and Matthew is 5 months old.
Makenna Grace is named after Jeremy's grandma Lashley. Her middle name was also Grace. Makenna is a sweet, loving, but very energetic little girl. I can't seem to keep her attention on one thing for very long, but she is 4 after all! She loves spending time with her Daddy and being outside. Matthew is named after my brother Eric Matthew who passed away in 1998. Matthew's middle name is Russell which is also Jeremy's and my father in law's. It seems like Matthew is going to have the same laid back attitude as his Daddy and sister. He is usually in a good mood and smiling. You can tell how much he already loves his big sister, his eyes are on her whenever she is around. And Makenna is a great big sister. She helps us a lot and loves her baby brother just as much.
I work at Crane for a contractor doing Logistics work. I like my job, but I wish I could stay home with the kids. If anyone has figured out a way to stay home but still get paid let me know! Jeremy works at Merkley's as a meat cutter/butcher. But he is looking for something else.
I guess that is all for now, hopefully I can keep this up!
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment